Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Workbook on Baking with Dorie: Sweet, Salty & Simple Copertina flessibile – 1 maggio 2022
Discover helpful tips in easy-to-digest and informative format to help you further appreciate the work of Baking with Dorie by Dorie Greenspan. Learn diverse background information and brief context to some of today’s most prolific works for health conscious avid readers.
Dorie Greenspan is an esteemed culinary guru because of her cooking skills and contributions to the food industry. According to her, she did not cook until she got married because of a horrible experience when she was just twelve years old—she accidentally burnt her parents’ kitchen. This experience had a vast impact on her culinary journey. Greenspan took a doctorate in gerontology; however, her heart returned to her passion—baking.
Greenspan is also a well-known author and columnist for The New York Times. She has published fourteen cookbooks, and two of these, Around My French Table and Baking Chez Moi, have graced The New York Times Bestseller List. Greenspan has also published some works about French cuisine, which earned her the Mérite d' Agricole (the Order of Agricultural Merit) from the French Consulate.
Designed for the health conscious avid reader:
- Have a brief but comprehensive guide about the book and the author?
- Learn more about the interesting health and wellness tips, tidbits, and trivia found in the book?
- Enhance your discussions and/or self-study about the book, its author, and its publication?
With the help of this guide, supplement your reading experience and discussions about Baking with Dorie by Dorie Greenspan. Packed with interesting tidbits and trivia, this guide is the perfect companion to our selection of quality literature for avid readers.
- Brief but comprehensive summary and analysis of the book.
- Well-organized and systematically put together for quick reviews and supplemental reading
- Easy to digest and follow information to further enhance your group discussions or self-study.
- Filled with interesting tidbits and trivia about the work, its author, and publication
Please Note: This is an unofficial workbook and summary companion meant to enhance your experience. It is not affiliated with the original author or publisher and does not contain any text of the original book.
- ASIN : B0B1MH5MBP
- Editore : Independently published (1 maggio 2022)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Copertina flessibile : 76 pagine
- ISBN-13 : 979-8814750549
- Peso articolo : 168 g
- Dimensioni : 15.24 x 0.48 x 22.86 cm
|5 stelle (0%)||0%|
|4 stelle (0%)||0%|
|3 stelle (0%)||0%|
|2 stelle (0%)||0%|
|1 stella (0%)||0%|