Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Today We Are Rich: Harnessing the Power of Total Confidence CD MP3 – Audio MP3, 17 marzo 2015
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- Spedizione GRATUITA senza alcun importo minimo. I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
Migliora il tuo acquisto
When you possess a confident outlook, you perform at your highest level. When you believe in yourself, the people you rely on, and something ultimately greater than yourself, you will be able to do what you once thought was impossible.
Confidence is a function of lifestyle, driven by a guiding set of principles. Listen to this audiobook and discover what Tim learned from his grandmother Billyeconcepts handed down from the masters of motivation. Youll learn how to:
· Fill your mind with confidence-building thoughts
· Generate momentum with the words you use
· Prepare for any challenge
· Recover from tragedies or setbacks
· Become a person of your word
Today, Tim shares these principles with thousands of people each year. Hes seen them turn lives around, propel careers forward, and steady high-potential people during difficult times.
Living by these total-confidence principles helped Billye and Tim rise above personal and financial losses. They can change your life too.
- Editore : Brilliance Audio; Unabridged edizione (17 marzo 2015)
- Lingua : Inglese
- ISBN-10 : 1501245481
- ISBN-13 : 978-1501245480
- Peso articolo : 99 g
- Dimensioni : 16.51 x 1.59 x 13.97 cm
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
If material possessions does not equate to a rich life, then we need a different compass to guide us - one based not on material riches but inner peace and serenity. We need to redefine what rich means and then have a method for each of us to actively pursue a rich life. Today We Are Rich does just that. The purpose of this book is not to teach you how to accumulate material wealth but to show you that you are already rich in a number of ways. But to appreciate that, you will need to change the way you look at life.
Tim Sanders, the author, uses his own personal life's story as a guide for each of us. Tim was raised by his grandmother who taught him the guiding principles for living a purposeful life. Tim did not automatically learn and abide by these. He had to go out an experience life for himself and make some mistakes before he fully embraced the wisdom in what she taught. But eventually he came to realize that her teachings were the principles he needed to use to shape his life.
He sets the groundwork by talking about his sideways years. Lessons without context are not very valuable. So before he talks about the lessons, he talks about how his life was adrift, lacking direction. Once you have a good understanding of how his life developed, the lessons are much more meaningful.
This is a very personal look at Tim's life and learning. The lessons are very profound. The book does not focus on attaining material wealth. At the end of your life, you are going to judge your life not by how much you accumulate but by how much you have contributed to others, how much value you have given back.
This book is very good at getting you to reflect on what is important in life. I think anyone will gain a better perspective about life from reading this book. You will come to appreciate life more. Well worth reading.
In this book, Tim does some painful reminiscing of his past, something most of us would not want to do, or expose publically for others to see. He revisits the loss of his father, being raised by his grandmother Billye, the source of much if not most of his inspiration and encouragement in life, and the difficulties he faced going through school in particular and life in general. Through all this, Tim came out successful and has made one of his life's missions to help other people, whether in business or in his personal life. While some will brand this book as just another self help, motivational, faith based or religious book, it is far from that.
Tim's faith is clear, yet not confrontational, and is not the predominant topic. Yes, the book is motivational, but more than that it is about how to appreciate what we have, not to lament over what we don't have, and how to improve our own attitude and help others along the way as we gain confidence in ourselves and in them.
This is an easy, relatively quick read, interesting, completely practical and very easy to apply. You will find areas where you are already doing well, and where you are lacking and can improve. You will be motivated to look beyond the me-me-me self centered view that today's society has taught us so effectively, and see places where you are able to help others as you help yourself. After this, go read another of Tim's books, Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence Friends and see how much further that takes you.
I highlighted many paragraphs as I read the book. Here are just eight of probably hundreds of good quotes:
- You can always find a good bite in any information, even intense criticism. It says something about its author or about you every time.
- From your work life to your family life, when you give to others, you receive a gift as well. Whether you are burned out, freaked out, or sad beyond words, a little time spent helping others can often lift you back up.
- If you are truly worried, sharing your concerns with others is like sharing a cold to help yourself feel better. You don't feel better; you just make someone else feel worse.
- One time-tested piece of personal-productivity advice is never to touch a piece of paper on your desk more than twice. You touch it when it comes in to identify its nature. Then you touch it one more time to deal with it or file it away. Keep the paperwork around too long, and you end up with a cluttered desk and the nagging feeling that you can't keep up with your work!
- Inject declarations of your confidence in other people. Stand up for your teammates by stating your belief that they will be successful. It will encourage your conversation partners and reinforce your feeling of total confidence. Never criticize people who are not present to defend or explain themselves. And never predict that another person will experience failure.
- The role you assume in a conversation can determine its direction. Be a builder of ideas, not a destroyer of dreams. Be a partner, not a detractor. Be a collaborator whenever possible.
- Confidence is never about you alone; rich confidence also includes believing in the power of we. Total confidence requires a belief in yourself, other people in your life, and in something greater than yourself. When you possess all three of these beliefs, you'll have a balanced confidence - something that can sustain you through uncertainties and difficulties.
- As your confidence in your team increases, delegate some authority, defer some tasks, and then let go. When you do, make sure you offer encouragement. Clearly communicate that you believe in your team and that you have tremendous confidence that they will be successful.