Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Segui gli autori
Start Something That Matters Copertina flessibile – 15 maggio 2012
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- Spedizione GRATUITA senza alcun importo minimo. I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
Migliora il tuo acquisto
The incredible story of the man behind TOMS Shoes and One for One, the revolutionary business model that marries fun, profit, and social good
“A creative and open-hearted business model for our times.”—The Wall Street Journal
Why this book is for you:
• You’re ready to make a difference in the world—through your own start-up business, a nonprofit organization, or a new project that you create within your current job.
• You want to love your work, work for what you love, and have a positive impact on the world—all at the same time.
• You’re inspired by charity: water, method, and FEED Projects and want to learn how these organizations got their start.
• You’re curious about how someone who never made a pair of shoes, attended fashion school, or worked in retail created one of the fastest-growing footwear companies in the world by giving shoes away.
• You’re looking for a new model of success to share with your children, students, co-workers, and members of your community.
You’re ready to start something that matters.
With every book you purchase, a new book will be provided to a child in need. One for One.™
In 2006, Blake Mycoskie founded TOMS Shoes with a simple business model: “With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.” In 2011, TOMS launched its second One for One product, TOMS Eyewear, which with every pair purchased helps give sight to a person in need by providing medical treatment, prescription glasses, or sight-saving surgery. Mycoskie will be using 50 percent of his proceeds from this book to create the Start Something That Matters Fund, which will support inspired readers in their efforts to make a positive impact on the world.
When Blake isn’t working at TOMS, he spends his time reading, writing, fly-fishing, and participating in just about every board sport.
- ASIN : 0812981448
- Editore : Random House; Reprint edizione (15 maggio 2012)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Copertina flessibile : 224 pagine
- ISBN-10 : 0812985028
- ISBN-13 : 978-0812981445
- Peso articolo : 204 g
- Dimensioni : 13.06 x 1.45 x 20.32 cm
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 357 in Assistenza sociale e servizi sociali
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Informazioni sugli autori
Recensioni migliori da Italia
Al momento, si è verificato un problema durante il filtraggio delle recensioni. Riprova più tardi.
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
So to repeat a very good and life affirming book.
But that's not why you should read it.
What got me was his firm belief that businesses has a responsibility to contribute socially, heck even charitably, not only by his business exemplifying the very possibility of doing so, but that he goes all out to show you how you could build your own business incorporating social good while not forgetting the cornerstones of a business startup; marketing well, being resourceful and how one builds a strong team.
If it pulls your strings somewhere to start something of your own, while giving something back, please do yourself a favour and read it!