Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Patisserie Made Simple: From Macaron to Millefeuille and More Copertina rigida – 16 ottobre 2014
Most of us have been wowed looking through the windows of a patisserie and sampling the delights therein. Now Edd Kimber shows you how to recreate these recipes at home. With step-by-step photographs for basic pastry and icings, Edd guides you through the techniques, taking the fear out of a genoise sponge and simplifying a croissant dough.
* Sweet Treats featuring Classic Financiers, Canneles and Eclairs
* Desserts & Cakes such as Cherry Clafoutis and Buche de Noel
* Pastry including basic recipes for pate sablee and pate sucree and recipes for delicious tarts to use them in
* Basics - the essential icings and creams, such as Mousseline and Creme Chantilly Edd's mouthwatering recipes use bakeware found in home kitchens (no need for expensive or complex equipment) so you too can create perfect patisserie.
'Edd Kimber reveals the secrets of the Parisian pastry shop, with step-by-step instructions to take the fear out of French classics like cherry clafoutis, éclairs and seasonal favourites like Buche de Noël.' --Country Living
'The word patisserie make us think of impossibly complicated recipes that can only be carried out by the most talented pastry chefs, but Edd Kimber wants to change that. With step-by-step photos for pastries and icings, it's easy to get your head around the more complex techniques, and the fantastic photography of bright, multi-layered cakes looks beautiful. You'll be a contestant on Great British Bake Off in no time!' --Great British Food magazine
'Professional recipes can often be really complicated and impractical in a domestic kitchen, so it's brilliant that Edd Kimber has researched, simplified and brought them together in this beautiful book. It's on my list!' --Cassie Best, BBC Good Food magazine
'a beautiful celebration of French baking using only basic equipment' -- --The Independent --
Descrizione del libro
- Editore : Kyle Books (16 ottobre 2014)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Copertina rigida : 192 pagine
- ISBN-10 : 0857832433
- ISBN-13 : 978-0857832436
- Peso articolo : 920 g
- Dimensioni : 20.7 x 2 x 28.6 cm
- Recensioni dei clienti: