|Prezzo ed. digitale:||EUR 11,44|
|Prezzo di copertina:||EUR 11,81|
|Prezzo Kindle:|| EUR 8,01 |
Risparmia EUR 3,80 (32%)
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Segui gli autori
My Book of Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life: Animals and plants to amaze, surprise, and astonish! (English Edition) Formato Kindle
Travel back in time to discover the incredible plants and animals of prehistoric Earth. It's the ultimate first dinosaur book for young readers!
From the first living cells to fearsome dinosaurs and giant mammals, this children's book brings your budding palaeontologist face-to-face with these awe-inspiring creatures!
The Prehistoric World Awaits!
Packed with jaw-dropping images, fascinating dinosaur facts and straight-forward explanations, it's the perfect gift for children aged 5 to 8 with a love of prehistoric beasts and dinosaurs.
Inside the pages of this dinosaur encyclopedia from DK Books, you'll discover:
- Large pictures and clear, jargon-free text for curious minds
- A handy, pronunciation guide for each animal or plant
- Visual index arranged chronologically, so species can be found quickly
- Detailed profiles of 50 species with key information and fun facts such as size, time period and location
Little dinosaur lovers will be captivated by the amazing range of prehistoric beasts on display! Detailed artworks bring the past to life, painting a spectacular portrait of the supersized, the scary, and the downright bizarre animals and plants that inhabited Earth in ancient times.
Throughout the pages of this fascinating prehistoric book, you'll discover how the Earth has changed over time, why fossils formed, and the arrival of early humans. A pronunciation guide helps kids with tricky names and encourages early learning and language development. The helpful visual index provides a quick overview of every species in the book.
Learn more about prehistoric animals and plants, their extinction and even the evolution of early humans. Your little one will love reading about famous favourites such as the mighty Tyrannosaurus and the huge Woolly Mammoths! They will also get to know lesser-known organisms, including sail-backed Dimetrodon and aeroplane-sized pterosaur Quetzalcoatlus. These profiles are jargon-free and based on the latest science to take your little one through the evolutionary journey from fossil formation to the ice ages.
From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of our books.
https://www.dk.com/ --Questo testo si riferisce alla hardcover edizione.
- ASIN : B08L7GLGCG
- Editore : DK Children (7 gennaio 2021)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Dimensioni file : 38624 KB
- Da testo a voce : Non abilitato
- Miglioramenti tipografici : Non abilitato
- X-Ray : Non abilitato
- Word Wise : Non abilitato
- Memo : Non abilitata
- Lunghezza stampa : 96 pagine
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 549,913 in Kindle Store (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Kindle Store)
- Recensioni dei clienti: