Scarica l'app Kindle gratuita e inizia a leggere immediatamente i libri Kindle sul tuo smartphone, tablet o computer, senza bisogno di un dispositivo Kindle. Ottieni maggiori informazioni
Leggi immediatamente sul tuo browser con Kindle Cloud Reader.
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Inserisci il tuo numero di cellulare o l'indirizzo e-mail
Premendo "Invia link", accetti le Condizioni d'uso di Amazon.
Accetti di ricevere SMS automatici da o per conto di Amazon relativi all'app Kindle sul numero di cellulare specificato sopra. Questa autorizzazione non rappresenta un vincolo per gli acquisti. Potrebbero essere applicati dei costi per messaggi e traffico dati.
The Mood Cards: Make Sense of Your Moods and Emotions for Clarity, Confidence and Well-being - 42 cards and booklet Carte – 11 febbraio 2021
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- Spedizione GRATUITA senza alcun importo minimo. I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
Migliora il tuo acquisto
Psychology doesn't have to be complicated. Based on CBT, mindfulness and positive psychology, The Mood Cards, comprising 42 cards and an instructional booklet, offer a fun and easy-to-use interactive card deck to make sense of your moods and feelings. With the current COVID-19 mental health pandemic The Mood Cards are an invaluable tool to process emotions and move forward – a much-needed mental health resource!
Each card includes guided questions for exploration based on cognitive behavioural therapy plus affirmations for positive thinking. The cards encourage conversations to help manage emotions by offering a simple framework approach which makes them popular with parents, teachers and professionals as well as those wishing to use the cards for their own positive mental health and wellbeing. The cards give space for deep listening and empathic response which is so vital at this time of disconnection.
Using the cards will help to unlock worries and anxiety, build better relationships, increase confidence and self-esteem and expand emotional intelligence.
The cards are being used in the following settings:
• Adults and teenagers
• Parents and families
• Counsellors, coaches and psychologists
• Meditation and mindfulness groups
• Primary and secondary schools, colleges and universities
• SEN settings
• Social care settings: probation services, children's services, adoption services
• Mental health settings, such as anxiety groups, PTSD awareness, brain injury units, addiction services, carers groups, bereavement support.
Please see the many reviews below to find out more about who is using them, where and how.
Spesso comprati insieme
- Editore : Orange Hippos! (11 febbraio 2021)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Carte : 8 pagine
- ISBN-10 : 1800690525
- ISBN-13 : 978-1800690523
- Peso articolo : 380 g
- Dimensioni : 18 x 4.1 x 13.3 cm
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 10,091 in Autostima, motivazione e capacità cognitive
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
As the cards come with a well written foldout instruction card and, a huge array of moods, from hate to acceptance, stressed to confidant, disappointed to proud, they cover a huge array of different moods and feelings. The design is quite simple with a face and couple of words on a colour which suits the mood and I think the packaging is right and would be suitable for working with clients aged from 8 to 80. It wouldn't just be a professional setting, but I guess they would be good for creating a dialogue between parents and children.
The cards are extremely well designed, very sturdy and well packaged so they will last me a long time. I've recommended them to colleagues and would encourage any counsellor or someone who works in the mental health field to invest in a pack for working with someone who either doesn't know what to say or when you seem to get 'stuck' and want something quick and easy to get the conversation flowing.
I've looked at them at home and can see myself using the affirmations for my self-care.
I've looked at a pack of the Enhanced Mood Cards and they look interesting, but I am more than happy to stick with these for now because they are very user-friendly, both for the practitioner and client, or just for someone who wants to have something to add to their own 'mindfulness toolkit'.