Autori simili da seguire
Gestisci gli autori che segui
I clienti hanno anche acquistato articoli di
Libri di Mike MichalowiczLingua:Libri Italiani
This is the exact situation Mike Michalowicz found himself in when he was trying to grow his first company. Although it was making steady money, there was never very much left over and he was chasing customers left and right, putting in twenty-eight-hour days, eight days a week. The punishing grind never let up. His company was alive but stunted, and he was barely breathing. That’s when he discovered an unlikely source of inspiration—pumpkin farmers.
After reading an article about a local farmer who had dedicated his life to growing giant pumpkins, Michalowicz realized the same process could apply to growing a business. He tested the Pumpkin Plan on his own company and transformed it into a remarkable, multimillion-dollar industry leader. First he did it for himself. Then for others. And now you. So what is the Pumpkin Plan?
- Plant the right seeds: Don’t waste time doing a bunch of different things just to please your customers. Instead, identify the thing you do better than anyone else and focus all of your attention, money, and time on figuring out how to grow your company doing it.
- Weed out the losers: In a pumpkin patch small, rotten pumpkins stunt the growth of the robust, healthy ones. The same is true of customers. Figure out which customers add the most value and provide the best opportunities for sustained growth. Then ditch the worst of the worst.
- Nurture the winners: Once you figure out who your best customers are, blow their minds with care. Discover their unfulfilled needs, innovate to make their wishes come true, and overdeliver on every single promise.
Full of stories of other successful entrepreneurs, The Pumpkin Plan guides you through unconventional strategies to help you build a truly profitable blue-ribbon company that is the best in its field.
Conventional accounting uses the logical (albeit, flawed) formula: Sales - Expenses = Profit. The problem is, businesses are run by humans, and humans aren't always logical. Serial entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz has developed a behavioral approach to accounting to flip the formula: Sales - Profit = Expenses. Just as the most effective weight loss strategy is to limit portions by using smaller plates, Michalowicz shows that by taking profit first and apportioning only what remains for expenses, entrepreneurs will transform their businesses from cash-eating monsters to profitable cash cows. Using Michalowicz's Profit First system, readers will learn that:
· Following 4 simple principles can simplify accounting and make it easier to manage a profitable business by looking at bank account balances.
· A small, profitable business can be worth much more than a large business surviving on its top line.
· Businesses that attain early and sustained profitability have a better shot at achieving long-term growth.
With dozens of case studies, practical, step-by-step advice, and his signature sense of humor, Michalowicz has the game-changing roadmap for any entrepreneur to make money they always dreamed of.
It’s possible. And it's easier than you think.
If you're like most entrepreneurs, you started your business so you could be your own boss, make the money you deserve, and live life on your own terms. In reality, you're bogged down in the daily grind, constantly putting out fires, answering an endless stream of questions, and continually hunting for cash.
Now, Mike Michalowicz, the author of Profit First and other small-business bestsellers, offers a straightforward step-by-step path out of this dilemma. In Clockwork, he draws on more than six years of research and real life examples to explain his simple approach to making your business ultra-efficient.
Among other powerful strategies, you will discover how to:
• Make your employees act like owners: Free yourself from micromanaging by using a simple technique to empower your people to make smart decisions without you.
• Pinpoint your business's most important function: Unleash incredible efficiency by identifying and focusing everyone on the one function that is most crucial to your business.
• Know what to fix next: Most entrepreneurs try to fix every inefficiency at once and end up fixing nothing. Use the "weakest link in the chain" method to find the one fix that will add the most value now.
Whether you have a staff of one, one hundred, or somewhere in between, whether you're a new entrepreneur or have been overworked and overstressed for years, Clockwork is your path to finally making your business work for you.
Many business owners are frustrated because they feel invisible in a crowded marketplace. They know they are better than their competitors, but when they focus on that fact, they get little in return. That's because, to customers, better is not actually better. Different is better. And those who market differently, win.
In his new marketing book, Mike Michalowicz offers a proven, no-bullsh*t method to position your business, service, or brand to get noticed, attract the best prospects, and convert those opportunities into sales. Told with the same humor and straight-talk that's gained Michalowicz an army of ardent followers, with actionable insights drawn from stories of real life entrepreneurs, this book lays out a simple, doable system based on three critical questions every entrepreneur and business owner must ask about their marketing:
1. Does it differentiate?
2. Does it attract?
3. Does it direct?
Get Different is a game-changer for everyone who struggles to grow because their brand, message, product or service doesn't stand out and connect with customers--the long-anticipated answer to the defining business challenge of our time.
UNA RUTA PARA DESCUBRIR LA ESENCIA DE TU NEGOCIO, DETONAR TU CREATIVIDAD, MULTIPLICAR TUS VENTAS, ALCANZAR EL ÉXITO Y COLOCARTE
EN LA CIMA DE TU MERCADO.
Todos los emprendedores y empresarios quieren ser los mejores del mercado, pero lo cierto es que para los consumidores conseguir el mejor producto no es suficiente. En cambio, quienes se distinguen de los demás competidores siempre ganan.
Esta guía de marketing, como ya es costumbre en los libros de Mike Michalowicz, ofrece un método simple de tres pasos con los que podrás posicionar tu negocio, atraer prospectos y convertir las oportunidades en ventas:
Todo ello enriquecido con valiosos ejemplos de emprendedores que han puesto en práctica esta fórmula, y con el humor tan característico que distingue a Michalowicz.
The founder of three multimillion-dollar companies, including Obsidian Launch, a company that partners with first-time entrepreneurs to grow their concepts into industry leaders, Mike Michalowicz knows what it really takes to spin your great idea into pure gold.
Whether you're just starting out or have been at this for years, Mike's "get real" approach to business is a much-needed swift kick in the pants. In this book, you'll discover:
* Why a business plan is a total waste of your time.
* Why fulfilling your own needs is the first and last order of business.
* Which three sheets of paper you need to successfully launch, manage and grow your business.
* How to get started in business with little or no money.
* How to find and exploit resources that no one else knows about.
* How to stop procrastinating and take action NOW!
The biggest problem entrepreneurs have is that they don't know what their biggest problem is. If you find yourself trapped between stagnating sales, staff turnover, and unhappy customers, what do you fix first? Every issue seems urgent -- but there's no way to address all of them at once. The result? A business that continues to go in endless circles putting out urgent fires and prioritizing the wrong things.
Fortunately, Mike Michalowicz has a simple system to help you eradicate these frustrations and get your business moving forward, fast. Mike himself has lived through the struggles and countless distractions of entrepreneurship, and devoted years to finding a simple way to pinpoint exactly where to direct attention for rapid growth. He figured out that every business has a hierarchy of needs, and if you can understand where you are in that hierarchy, you can identify what needs immediate attention. Simply fix that one thing next, and your business will naturally and effortlessly level-up.
Over the past decade, Mike has developed an ardent following for his funny, honest, and actionable insights told through the stories of real entrepreneurs. Now, Fix This Next offers a simple, unique, and wildly powerful business compass that has already helped hundreds of companies get to the next level, and will do the same for you. Immediately.
¡Haz que tu negocio trabaje para ti, obtén ganancias de todos tus ingresos y garantiza la rentabilidad de tu empresa!
En su manera franca y entretenida, Mike Michalowicz revela por qué la fórmula tradicional ventas - gastos = ganancia no sólo es contraria a la conducta humana, sino un mito que te encierra en un ciclo interminable de vender más y aprovechar menos.
La ganancia es primero adopta un enfoque conductual de la contabilidad y propone la siguiente fórmula: ventas - ganancia = gastos. Al obtener beneficios en primer lugar y emplear sólo lo que queda en los gastos, transformarás al instante tu negocio de un monstruo comedinero a una máquina generadora de efectivo.
Usando el sistema de Profit First aprenderás, entre muchas cosas más, que:
- Con cuatro principios sencillos puedes simplificar la contabilidad y facilitar la gestión de un negocio rentable revisando los saldos de las cuentas bancarias.
- Un negocio pequeño y rentable puede valer mucho más que un negocio grande que sobrevive al borde de su capacidad.
- Las empresas que logran una rentabilidad temprana y sostenida tienen una mejor oportunidad para lograr un crecimiento a largo plazo.
Con docenas de estudios de casos, consejos prácticos y su característico sentido del humor, Michalowicz ofrece el mapa a seguir para que cualquier empresario gane tanto dinero como siempre soñó.
In his newest book, Surge, prolific small business author Mike Michalowicz shares the 5-step process for identifying trends in your marketplace. After reading his from-the-trenches stories and no-nonsense approach you ll realize you don t need to wait for a lucky break. You can make it yourself.
Does your business own you more than you own it? Are you afraid it will collapse without you? Are you sacrificing your family, friends, and freedom to keep your business in business? What if, instead, your company could run on automatic while it continued to grow and turn a profit?
It’s possible—and the revised and expanded edition of Clockwork makes it easier than ever.
If you're like most entrepreneurs, you started your company so you could be your own boss, make the money you deserve, and live life on your own terms. In reality, you're bogged down in the daily grind, constantly putting out fires, answering an endless stream of questions, and continually hunting for cash.
In Clockwork, Revised & Expanded, entrepreneurship expert Mike Michalowicz improves on his step-by-step method for getting more done by doing less – making it easier than ever to have your business run itself.
The culmination of more than ten years research, with hundreds of new real-life case studies and improved processes drawn—drawn directly from Mike’s hugely successful training program—Clockwork, Revised & Expanded is your recipe for an ultra-efficient business.
Among the many new and improved strategies, you will learn how to:
• Transfer any task off your plate and trust that your team will get it done right.
• Elevate your role in your company (and life) with one single word.
• Pinpoint the critical function your business must master to avoid mediocrity.
• Leverage the extraordinary power of the 3.2 hour productivity rule.
• And finally—do what you want, when you want, in your business and your life.
Clockwork Revised & Expanded even includes an entirely new section that details how to improve each team member’s efficiency – both individually and within teams – without leadership involvement.
With Mike's Clockwork system, you will make your business finally work for you.
What if you could help your children learn the importance of money management while inspiring them at the same time?
Now you can build this lifetime skill with your children early on. My Money Bunnies captures the innovative cash management system in Profit First, from perennially bestselling author, keynote speaker, and dad, Mike Michalowicz.
Kids will love going on an adventure with Sophie, who learns how to save for her big dream, while still having funds for her daily experiences. The book concludes with Sophie's greatest lesson: The My Money Bunnies system allows her to serve others, too!
My Money Bunnies will engage, entertain, and encourage children (and you!) to effectively manage money for life.