Confronta offerte su Amazon
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
The Market Kitchen Cookbook Copertina rigida – 4 febbraio 2010
Migliora il tuo acquisto
Market Kitchen, the flagship daily UKTV food programme, is essential viewing for anyone who wants to create mouth-watering meals using the freshest seasonal ingredients. And now, the most delicious recipes from the star presenters and their guests are together in one fantastic collection.
Some of the most exciting names in British cooking are here: Market Kitchen presenters Rachel Allen, Mathew Fort, Matt Tebbutt and Tom Parker Bowles plus Tana Ramsay, Sophie Grigson, Diana Henry and John Burton Race, to name just a few. All share a passion for sourcing the best produce available… without breaking the bank.
Every recipe has been tried and tested during the filming of Market Kitchen and showcases the chefs' dedication to locally-produced seasonal ingredients. From breakfast treats such as Chorizo Scrambled Eggs to Sticky Gingerbread; from Huevos Rancheros to the traditionally British Fidget Pie, recipes are clearly explained with hints and tips. Beautiful finished food shots offer real inspiration.
Divided into the four seasons, the book also features storecupboard essentials and an ingredients A-Z.
• Beef bourguignon - Rachel Allen
• Couscous with mint - Rachel Allen
• Sticky toffee pudding - Rachel Allen
• Grilled pears with port and Stilton - Matt Tebbutt
• Lamb chops with clams, sherry and ham - Matt Tebbutt
• Irish potato soup - Matthew Fort
• Pot roast shoulder of mutton - Matthew Fort
• Fidget pie - Matthew Fort
• Gazpacho - Tom Parker Bowles
• Roasted Cayenne chicken - Tom Parker Bowles
• Griddled asparagus with duck eggs - Tom Parker Bowles
Spesso comprati insieme
Rachel Allen is a busy TV chef, mother, and teacher at the world-famous Ballymaloe Cookery School. She is the author of five cookery books, including bestsellers "i"Rachel's Favourite Food at Home, Rachel's Food for Living"/i" and "i"Bake"/i". Her extremely popular cooking programmes have been broadcast on RTE, the BBC, and also internationally.
Rachel lives in County Cork with her husband Isaac, their two sons and baby daughter, and their dog Buddy.
Matthew Fort is Food and Drink Editor of the ‘Guardian’. He has numerous awards including two Glenfiddichs. His family comes from the Ribble Valley.
- ASIN : 0007314590
- Editore : Collins (4 febbraio 2010)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Copertina rigida : 192 pagine
- ISBN-10 : 9780007314591
- ISBN-13 : 978-0007314591
- Peso articolo : 725 g
- Dimensioni : 19.05 x 2.29 x 22.86 cm
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 2,392 in Cuochi celebri e della televisione
- Recensioni dei clienti: