Scarica l'app Kindle gratuita e inizia a leggere immediatamente i libri Kindle sul tuo smartphone, tablet o computer, senza bisogno di un dispositivo Kindle. Maggiori informazioni
Leggi immediatamente sul browser con Kindle per il Web.
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Segui gli autori
Lonely Planet Southeast Asia on a shoestring (Travel Guide) (English Edition) Formato Kindle
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
"Ti preghiamo di riprovare"
|21,37 €||19,11 €|
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a Shoestring is your passport to having big experiences on a small budget, offering the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, what hidden discoveries await you and how to optimise your budget for an extended continental trip. Watch the sun rise over Cambodia's temples of Angkor; hang out, hit the beach and learn to cook in Vietnam's cosmopolitan, buzzing Hoi An; and kayak around the turquoise waters of Laos' Si Phan Don. All with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a Shoestring:
- Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Extensive planning tools and budget calculators
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, literature, cinema, landscapes
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Covers Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Singapore, Vietnam
- Useful features: First Time Southeast Asia, Big Adventures Small Budget, Off the Beaten Track, Border Crossing, Splurge, and Responsible Travel
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Southeast Asia on a shoestringis perfect for budget- and value-conscious travellers taking a big trip, and is packed with amazing sights and experiences, savvy tips and recommendations.
After only a few of the destinations in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet destination guides. These are our most comprehensive titles, designed to immerse you in the culture and help you discover the best sights and get off the beaten track.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
Dalla quarta di copertina
Inside Lonely Planet’s Southeast Asia on a Shoestring:
Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
Extensive planning tools and budget calculators
Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, art, literature, cinema, landscapes.
Colour maps and images throughout.
Useful features: First Time Southeast Asia, Big Adventures Small Budget, Off the Beaten Track, Border Crossing, Splurge, and Responsible Travel.
Coverage Includes: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Singapore, Vietnam. --Questo testo si riferisce alla paperback edizione.
- ASIN : B07F9N355Q
- Editore : Lonely Planet; 19° edizione (1 ottobre 2018)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Dimensioni file : 101287 KB
- Da testo a voce : Abilitato
- Screen Reader : Supportato
- Miglioramenti tipografici : Abilitato
- X-Ray : Non abilitato
- Word Wise : Non abilitato
- Memo : Su Kindle Scribe
- Lunghezza stampa : 2614 pagine
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 67,545 in Kindle Store (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Kindle Store)
- n. 117 in Guide turistiche (in inglese)
- n. 286 in Viaggi in lingua straniera
- n. 3,123 in Guide turistiche (Libri)
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Informazioni sugli autori
Recensione migliore da Italia
Al momento, si è verificato un problema durante il filtraggio delle recensioni. Riprova più tardi.
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
It was very up to date, and contained lots of helpful information that you might need (embassy info, maps, basic language phrases, sim card info, visa, border crossings, transport info, etc.)
A lot of the places which were supposedly $ = budget places, were slightly more expensive sometimes than we would have liked (we were on a backpackers budget), however on the whole we tried lots of places as recommended in this book, and we have had positive experiences!
The only place that needs updating in it is Sihanoukville, Cambodia - I would not recommend going here any more.
Also, this book might be a dealbreaker item for a traveller, due to its size and weight, but I'm SO glad we brought it. Definitely recommend to any one looking to travel around Asia.
Heading off on our travels and this book has EVERYTHING in it - information on go to places / phrases / currency / what not to do / cuisine / where to stay etc. Plus suggested itineraries too! Cannot recommend it enough!