Autori simili da seguire
Gestisci gli autori che segui
I clienti hanno anche acquistato articoli di
Libri di Liz BarclayLingua:Libri Italiani
Understand your rights and responsibilities as an employer
British small business owners can't afford to learn from their mistakes, especially as regards employment law. This book keeps you onside with the law and onside with your staff too. From hiring and firing through to dealing with wages, pensions, and maternity leave, you'll discover what to do, what not to do, and how to get it right first time.
Discover how to
* Recruit and retain a happy workforce
* Draw up a fair employment contract
* Understand Health and Safety Laws
* Make redundancies the right way
* Manage staff holiday and disciplinary issues
The Unauthorized Guide to Doing Business the Philip Green Way draws out the universal lessons from Philip Green's remarkable success and identifies 10 strategies for building a business empire that can be applied to any business or career:
- Do it your way
- Make the business run as efficiently as possible
- Keep the customer satisfied
- Whatever you do, don't break the supply chain
- People matter - you can't run an empire without them
- Spot the money-making opportunity
- When the going gets tough - work harder!
- Aim high and keep trying
- Stay private but enjoy the publicity
- Give something back
Want to be the best? The secrets of phenomenal success are in your hands.
Check out the other Unauthorized Guides in this series: Richard Branson; Duncan Bannatyne; Alan Sugar; Jamie Oliver; and Bill Gates.