Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Segui gli autori
Kombucha, Kefir, and Beyond: A Fun and Flavorful Guide to Fermenting Your Own Probiotic Beverages at Home Copertina flessibile – 29 ottobre 2019
- Scegli tra gli oltre 8.500 punti di ritiro in Italia
- Spedizione GRATUITA senza alcun importo minimo. I clienti Prime beneficiano di consegne illimitate presso i punti di ritiro senza costi aggiuntivi
- Trova il tuo punto di ritiro preferito ed aggiungilo alla tua rubrica degli indirizzi
- Indica il punto di ritiro in cui vuoi ricevere il tuo ordine nella pagina di conferma d’ordine
Migliora il tuo acquisto
Kombucha, Kefir, and Beyond contains healthy, innovative recipes and instructions to show you how to brew your own delicious, probiotic beverages in your own kitchen.
Fermented foods have taken the world by storm due to their health and real food benefits. They help improve digestion, enable us to better assimilate vitamins and minerals, and strengthen the immune system. And of all fermented foods, drinks are some of the most versatile—and tasty!
You may be able to buy many fermented drinks in stores, but making them at home is simple, economical, and makes them even better for you. With just a few ingredients and materials, you can start brewing your own delicious beverages for your family. Kombucha, Kefir, and Beyond is packed with innovative drink recipes, from healthy homemade sodas to traditional kvass and cider, that you can make in your home kitchen and enjoy all year long!
Inside, you’ll learn:
- Why to ferment your drinks
- The history of fermentation and the value of traditional foods
- The benefits of fermented drinks to your health
- All the basics: the process, the tools, and how to get started
- Five-minute recipes for lassis, fermented lemonade, and more
- How to use starters to make kombucha, kefir, root beer, wine, and others again and again
- Age-old recipes for kvass, switchel, vinegar, and mead
- Everything you need to know about why the recipes work, why they are safe, what to do if they go wrong, and how to modify them to suit your taste
Raise a glass to good health with Kombucha, Kefir, and Beyond.
Raquel Guajardo runs a cooking school in Monterrey, Mexico, and has a business selling fermented beverages and foods.
- Editore : Fair Winds Press (29 ottobre 2019)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Copertina flessibile : 208 pagine
- ISBN-10 : 1631599011
- ISBN-13 : 978-1631599019
- Peso articolo : 499 g
- Dimensioni : 19.05 x 2.03 x 23.37 cm
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 571 in Bevande analcoliche
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Informazioni sugli autori
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
But the publisher ruined the work.
The industrial design was more important as the functionality.
A book, specially, a study-book, is there to read, to make notes and to place marks
It is not there to look at.
The letters are just too small and the pages are too shiny as is also the ink
Therefor this book is not a nice and easy reading.
After ca 20 years experience, the publisher should know and advice his clients, better.
This is a shame and a pity.