Opzioni di acquisto
|Prezzo ed. digitale:||EUR 27,60|
|Prezzo di copertina:||EUR 23,82|
|Prezzo Kindle:|| EUR 19,32 |
Risparmia EUR 8,28 (35%)
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Segui gli autori
Kombucha, Kefir, and Beyond: A Fun and Flavorful Guide to Fermenting Your Own Probiotic Beverages at Home (English Edition) Formato Kindle
Kombucha, Kefir, and Beyond contains healthy, innovative recipes and instructions to show you how to brew your own delicious, probiotic beverages in your own kitchen.
Fermented foods have taken the world by storm due to their health and real food benefits. They help improve digestion, enable us to better assimilate vitamins and minerals, and strengthen the immune system. And of all fermented foods, drinks are some of the most versatile—and tasty!
You may be able to buy many fermented trips in stores, but making them at home is simple, economical, and makes them even better for you. With just a few ingredients and materials, you can start brewing your own delicious beverages for your family. Kombucha, Kefir, and Beyond is packed with innovative drink recipes, from healthy homemade sodas to traditional kvass and cider, that you can make in your home kitchen and enjoy all year long!
Inside, you’ll learn:
- Why to ferment your drinks
- The history of fermentation and the value of traditional foods
- The benefits of fermented drinks to your health
- All the basics: the process, the tools, and how to get started
- Five-minute recipes for lassis, fermented lemonade, and more
- How to use starters to make kombucha, kefir, root beer, wine, and others again and again
- Age-old recipes for kvass, switchel, vinegar, and mead
- Everything you need to know about why the recipes work, why they are safe, what to do if they go wrong, and how to modify them to suit your taste
Raise a glass to good health with Kombucha, Kefir, and Beyond.
Raquel Guajardo runs a cooking school in Monterrey, Mexico, and has a business selling fermented beverages and foods. --Questo testo si riferisce alla paperback edizione.
- ASIN : B074G65LZ9
- Editore : Fair Winds Press (15 febbraio 2017)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Dimensioni file : 14203 KB
- Da testo a voce : Abilitato
- Screen Reader : Supportato
- Miglioramenti tipografici : Abilitato
- X-Ray : Non abilitato
- Word Wise : Abilitato
- Lunghezza stampa : 208 pagine
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 503,796 in Kindle Store (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Kindle Store)
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Informazioni sugli autori
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
But the publisher ruined the work.
The industrial design was more important as the functionality.
A book, specially, a study-book, is there to read, to make notes and to place marks
It is not there to look at.
The letters are just too small and the pages are too shiny as is also the ink
Therefor this book is not a nice and easy reading.
After ca 20 years experience, the publisher should know and advice his clients, better.
This is a shame and a pity.