Autori simili da seguire
Gestisci gli autori che segui
I clienti hanno anche acquistato articoli di
Libri di Kim GilmourLingua:Libri Italiani
Spotify is a free online streaming music platform that allows users to listen to songs on demand over the Internet--without having to buy or own the actual tracks. This fun and friendly guide walks you through how best to use this sweet-sounding service. Covering everything from using Spotify on selected mobile phones to creating and sharing your own playlists, Spotify For Dummies has it all. Experienced author Kim Gilmour details the ins and outs of this revolutionary music, from installing and setup to discovering new artists and taking your musical enjoyment to new levels.
- Explores the social networking aspects of Spotify and how to integrate with them
- Helps you navigate through the various editions of Spotify
- Shows you how to take Spotify with you on your mobile device
- Encourages you to merge your own music collection with Spotify
This book is spot on! Start using Spotify today with this handy guide by your side.
The fast and easy way to start and run an online business
Starting an online business is no longer a novelty. It's a fact of life for individuals and established companies alike. The good news is that e-commerce and the practice of selling goods and services through a Web site and is not only here to stay, but it's thriving. More good news is that the steps required to conduct commerce online are well within the reach of ordinary people, even if you have no business experience. All you need is a good idea, a bit of start-up cash, computer equipment, and a little help from the practical, hands-on information in Starting and Running an Online Business For Dummies.
With strategies to help you identify your market, design your website, choose services, trade securely, boost sales, and stay ahead of the competition; Starting and Running an Online Business For Dummies is just what you need to succeed. You'll discover how to open an online business in ten easy steps, how to select the right web host and design tools, why giving your e-business site structure and style is vital, techniques on attracting and keeping customers, and much more.
- Advice on how to get your business on the Web quickly and economically
- Completely revised and updated
- Includes the latest information on web hosting, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, harnessing the power of social media marketing, and more
Whether you're a budding entrepreneur or a small business owner looking to expand your business online, this up-to-date and easy-to-follow guide covers all the essentials you need to know to get on the Web quickly and economically, without all the technical jargon and hype bogging you down.
Digital photography is a fun and exciting hobby, but digital cameras can be overwhelming and daunting to a newcomer. If you're entering the digital photography world as an older adult—and wondering about which digital camera will meet your needs—this straightforward, helpful book is for you.
Written in full colour with lots of screenshots and clear, easy-to-read type, this friendly guide assumes no previous experience in digital photography and walks you through the subject of digital photography from start to finish: selecting which type of digital camera is right for you, understanding the seemingly endless jargon, benefiting from valuable photograph tips, and much more.
- Provides guidance for purchasing your digital camera and deciphers the common jargon that is used in the field
- Walks you through all the features and functions of a digital camera
- Reveals top photography tips
- Explains how to retouch, enhance, and print your photos
- Demonstrates easy ways to share photos with friends and family
Prepare properly, enjoy the freedom, and maybe even show the family a thing or two with this fun and practical guide!