Autori simili da seguire
Gestisci gli autori che segui
I clienti hanno anche acquistato articoli di
Libri di Greg HoldenLingua:Libri Italiani
here are some major and creative ideas to help you start your business.
Mind your business with this updated edition of the bestselling online business how-to guide
Have a computer, an Internet connection, and a dream? Then, you're already on your way to starting your very own online business. This fun and friendly guide can help you turn your big idea into big bucks whether you're expanding your real-world storefront online or creating your own virtual startup. Starting an Online Business For Dummies, 7th Edition will show you how to identify a market need, choose a web hosting service, implement security and privacy measures, open up shop, and start promoting to the world.
- Covers the latest trends and techniques for online discoverability - from social media marketing to search engine rankings, online couponing to optimization for mobile devices, and beyond
- Highlights business issues that are of particular concern to online entrepreneurs
- Walks you through the best practices of successful online businesses, including customer service, marketing, analytics, and website optimization tools
- Provides advice on choosing an e-commerce platform, protecting your domain name, securing trademarks, working with vendors and distributors, and keeping your customer's personal data safe
There's no time like now to start a new endeavor and no guide like Starting an Online Business For Dummies, 7th Edition to get your online business going.
A home network allows you to share Internet connections, photos, video, music, game consoles, printers, and other electronic gadgets. This do-it-yourself guide shows you step by step how to create a wired or wireless network in your home.
In the For Dummies tradition of making technology less intimidating, Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies breaks down the process into easy steps with clear instructions.
- Increasing broadband speeds, cellular technology, the explosive growth of iPhone sales, and the new Home Group feature in Windows 7 all contribute to a booming interest in home networking
- This step-by-step guide walks do-it-yourselfers through the process of setting up a wired or wireless network with Windows 7 and Windows Vista
- Demonstrates how to connect desktops or laptops, printers, a home server, a router, high-speed Internet access, a video game system, a telephone line, and entertainment peripherals
- Shows how to share files, music, and video, and connect to an iPhone
- Provides maintenance and troubleshooting tips
Home Networking Do-It-Yourself For Dummies enables you to take advantage of everything a home network can offer without hiring a technology wizard.
For more than a decade, the Internet has allowed people to make substantial amounts of money on both a full-time and part-time basis. Today, with even more online opportunities available than ever before, you can achieve a level of financial success that most people only dream about-and in Affiliate Millions, author Anthony Borelli will show you how.
With the help of coauthor Greg Holden, Borelli will show you how to make thousands, and eventually tens of thousands, of dollars each month through the process of paid search marketing and affiliate advertising. Along the way, they'll also share the secrets to mastering this often-overlooked strategy and provide you with the tools and techniques needed to maximize your potential returns.
Since making one million dollars through paid search marketing and affiliate advertising in his first full year of operations, Anthony Borelli has never looked back. Now, he wants to help you do the same. Filled with in-depth insights and practical advice, Affiliate Millions will introduce you to this profitable endeavor and show you how to make it work for you.
Get your e-business started with ease and quickly boost sales and productivity with help from this hands-on guide. How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office Live explains how to harness this all-in-one service to create and maintain a dynamic online presence for your business. Learn how to set up a commerce-driven website and take advantage of free hosting, website statistics, personalized domain names, and e-mail addresses. You'll also discover how to get the most out of the project management, communications, inventory, and accounting tools available in Microsoft Office Live.
- Create a professional, e-commerce website for your business
- Improve communication using the e-mail and time management functions
- Promote your site via search engine optimization
- Create an employee workspace to share contacts, calendars, schedules, and other business applications
- Schedule and manage projects
- Track your assets and inventory
- Make it easy for customers to find and purchase your products
- Manage and store documents and sales collateral
- Create and run an eBay business with Office Live
- Streamline accounting and business administration tasks
Secrets to high-volume, high-profit sales from the most successful sellers on eBay
Secrets of the eBay Millionaires reveals the inside stories behind eBay’s most successful sellers—including those in the Professional eBay Seller’s Association, who together make more than $1 billion annually on eBay. For the first time in one volume, aspiring PowerSellers will get hundreds of undocumented tips and tricks on building a strong eBay business and maximizing sales and profits. Readers will learn to develop a business plan, identify market need, promote their products, build a solid reputation, and more. The sellers profiled represent the major eBay categories, including computers and software, consumer electronics, books, movies, music, collectibles, jewelry, and B-to-B merchandise. Various business models are examined, such as hobbyist-turned- entrepreneur and brick-and-mortar businesses brought online. Readers are sure to find sellers with whom they can identify.
- There are 1 million registered nonprofits in the U.S., and the sector employs more than 10 million individuals
- Features success stories from high-profile groups who’ve raised funds on eBay, such as Oprah’s Angel Network
This user-friendly book shows you how to turn the satisfaction and excitement of eBay sales into a lucrative small business--and possibly even a full-time job! Find out how to establish a seller’s account, post attention-getting auction listings, and build confidence among bidders. Author Greg Holden explains how to apply the secrets of successful brick and mortar businesses to the online world. After learning the ropes, you'll find out how to boost sales with techniques such as no-reserve selling and “buy it now” pricing. Plus--tips for locating inventory, implementing marketing plans, and getting free advertising are revealed.
Thrive in the collectibles market on eBay--as a buyer and a seller. This essential guide explains how to find rare items and reap huge profits. You’ll learn to establish yourself on eBay as a prominent collector in your field, assess the value of your collection, open an eBay store, and strategically bid on items to win auctions. Collectibles remains eBay’s strongest category with millions of active collectors trading every day--so get in the game and turn your collection into a money-making enterprise.