|Prezzo di copertina:||EUR 17,67|
|Prezzo Kindle:|| EUR 7,99 |
Risparmia EUR 9,68 (55%)
|Venduto da:||Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.|
GTO Poker Gems: 12 Insights From The Solver That Every Player Should Use (English Edition) [Print Replica] Formato Kindle
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
"Ti preghiamo di riprovare"
As GTO poker gets more popular, and more solvers become available, it’s more important than ever to fully understand key GTO concepts. So we took our years of GTO solver exploration and distilled the major takeaways that you can actually use. We call these the gems.
Instead of writing multiple volumes of books, each hundreds of pages long, we made each concept as concise as possible. Learn exactly what thousands of hours of intense solver analysis has produced in actionable chapters that will deepen your entire poker strategy.
Stop avoiding GTO poker because it seems too scary. Stop justifying bad plays “because the solver said so.” Start understanding exactly what the solver is suggesting, why it’s making these suggestions, and how you can implement decisions around bet sizing, range construction, equity, blockers, and more in your sessions.
Includes All Full-Color Images
With numerous range charts and solver screenshots that are difficult to parse in black-and-white, we've also included a free download of every full-color image. Just use the link on the first page.
Includes All GTO+ Models
Want to go even deeper with your study? We’ve included every GTO+ model that was used while researching and writing this book. Now you can load up the same game trees we used, follow along with the analysis, and even experiment with your own modifications.
Note that these models were all built using the GTO+ solver, and they will only load within GTO+. It’s not mandatory to use these models nor own GTO+ (or any solver) to get full value from this book, but the models are available for students who want to go that extra step.
Is GTO Poker Gems For You?
Every player starts somewhere with GTO poker, because nobody is born with a solver in their brain. So truthfully answer each of these to see if this book is right for you:
- Do you know how to implement unexploitable bluffs in your strategy? If not, then this book is for you.
- Do you think using a single bet size for all of your strong and weak hands is balanced? If yes, then this book is for you.
- Do you think using “loss leaders” in your ranges is a good way to play aggressively? If yes, then this book is for you.
- Do you think blockers are the most crucial factor when choosing your bluffing combos on the turn and river? If yes, then this book is for you.
- Do you understand how nutted equity distribution impacts your strategy? If not, then this book is for you.
- Do you occasionally use a GTO solver, but have very little idea what to do with the output? If yes, then this book is for you.
Now is the perfect time to finally learn about GTO poker. Get the actual gems from our years of solver exploration and avoid wasting time looking at solver output and charts with no idea what to make of them. Start reading GTO Gems today and see how quickly these key takeaways become useful at the tables. Good luck!
- ASIN : B0B7F2G7ZS
- Lingua : Inglese
- Dimensioni file : 8887 KB
- Utilizzo simultaneo di dispositivi : illimitato
- Da testo a voce : Non abilitato
- Miglioramenti tipografici : Non abilitato
- X-Ray : Non abilitato
- Word Wise : Non abilitato
- Memo : Non abilitata
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 125,700 in Kindle Store (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Kindle Store)
- n. 131 in Matematica (in inglese)
- n. 173 in Giochi e quiz (in inglese)
- n. 506 in Humor in lingua straniera
- Recensioni dei clienti: