Confronta offerte su Amazon
+ 2,99 € di spedizione
Fitness Boxing - Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Switch [Edizione: Regno Unito]
|Prezzo:||& Spedizione GRATUITA|
|Tutti i prezzi includono l'IVA.|
- Get a cardio workout at home or on the go with fitness boxing
- Take part in boxing-based workouts as you bop along to the instrumental versions of popular songs
- Play cooperatively with or competitively against friends and family in 2-player local play with two sets of Joy-Con controllers or by sharing a pair
- Tracks your progress by estimating BMI and calories burned to help encourage healthy habits
- Play at home on the TV or on-the-go in tabletop mode.Compatible with Nintendo switch only
|Ricevi fino a €120 per la tua console.
Lascerai il sito web di Amazon.it e verrai reindirizzato su un altro sito web. Questa offerta è promossa da Recommerce Solutions SA ed è soggetta ai termini e condizioni di Recommerce, disponibili qui. Clicca qui per continuare.|
Per assistenza, contatta firstname.lastname@example.org
Come funziona? Clicca qui.
Spesso comprati insieme
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
Alla tua domanda potrebbero rispondere venditori, produttori o clienti che hanno acquistato questo prodotto.
Per favore, verifica di aver inserito una domanda valida. Puoi modificare la domanda oppure pubblicarla lo stesso.
Inserisci una domanda.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Età consigliata : Da annunciare
- Dimensioni prodotto : 17.1 x 10.6 x 2.1 cm; 453.59 grammi
- Data d'uscita : 21 dicembre 2018
- Garanzia e recesso: Se vuoi restituire un prodotto entro 30 giorni dal ricevimento perché hai cambiato idea, consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sul Diritto di Recesso. Se hai ricevuto un prodotto difettoso o danneggiato consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto sulla Garanzia Legale. Per informazioni specifiche sugli acquisti effettuati su Marketplace consulta la nostra pagina d'aiuto su Resi e rimborsi per articoli Marketplace.
- ASIN : B07JYVJVN2
- Numero modello articolo : MAIN-69578
- Restrizioni di spedizione: Spedizione: Questo articolo può essere spedito solo all'interno dell'Unione Europea e in altri Paesi selezionati.
Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon:
n. 10,527 in Videogiochi (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Videogiochi)
- n. 566 in Giochi per Nintendo Switch
- Recensioni dei clienti:
It's time to get moving! In Fitness Boxing,* you can participate in boxing-based workouts while bopping along to instrumental versions of some popular music hits!.
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
I used to love Wii Fit and Dance mat games in the past, so I was all for a game like this to come to Switch. After close to 100 hours invested this year. I can honestly say it's a great asset to have if you prefer to work out at home instead of going to gyms etc.
On a good week, I try to play this at least 3 times a week, for about 30-40 minutes a time. There is never not a time I don't stop playing having worked up a sweat. The first few weeks of playing will have you aching in places you didn't know could ache too (but in a "you're doing a great job" kind of way).
I could feel my general balance/ core strength was improved after a week or so, and my arms and shoulders were improved too. All in all this does a LOT more for your body per session than Wii Fit would in a time comparison.
The music choices can be cheesy, but it's easy to keep shuffling the choices or alienate anything you hate in the options. It's really all background noise when you're in the zone though, so don't let the song choices be a decider in buying this.
One negative is that occasionally the game (or the joy-cons) might misread what you did, or not read you at all. Which can be annoying, but you just have to remind yourself that you're not doing wrong, you did what it asked. The more you play the more you learn what the game is looking for and the less you'll run into that.
Highly recommended for fans of fitness games and/ or rhythm games. Or those just looking for new ways to work out at home.
Movement detection is good, though it may not feel great at first. The more accurate your movements are, the better it works, I promise. You can work up a sweat, so some gloves to protect your JoyCons and a towel are recommended. The music is genericised instrumental covers, so if you're worried about the track list, don't be, all they provide is tempo.
Coming back to increase your streak, having your trainer encourage you, unlocking gear to customise your trainer, and seeing how much you numbers improve over time in the graphs is a great motivator, at least for me. With a free update, you can take screenshots, so you can grab pics of your results screens and share them.
Obviously training with this isn't a substitute for heavy bag training or sparring, but for coordination, cardio, and just ease of use, it's a solid tool for the price
Bought this due to lockdown as wanted to keep a little bit active while locked in the house. It’s actually really good. You get a daily work out which you set the duration when first setting up between 15 mins and 1hour. I’m doing for 25 mins and it makes you sweat. You get out what you put in. Down side is the music and the instructions. That’s the only reason I given it a 4 star. If you were expecting this to be great then think again. The instructor repeats themselves but...if you do listen carefully the do offer one or 2 reminders to get the right form to make sure you fee it the next day. There is a training mode where you can learn how to do proper form for each punch duck and weave.
Word of advice. You need to keep the screen quite high as if it’s on a low surface you will loose focus if you keep looking down.