Opzioni di acquisto
|Prezzo ed. digitale:||EUR 26,04|
|Prezzo Kindle:|| EUR 18,23 |
Risparmia EUR 7,81 (30%)
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Bread, Cake, Doughnut, Pudding: Sweet and Savoury Recipes from Britain’s Best Baker (English Edition) Formato Kindle
THE PERFECT GUIDE FOR HOME BAKERS LOOKING TO EXPAND THEIR BAKING REPERTOIRE!
'This book is as good for slavering over as it is to cook from' Nigella Lawson
Justin Gellatly is one of Britain's best bakers. Head Baker and Pastry Chef at St John for twelve years, and now at Bread Ahead Bakery in Borough Market, Justin is famous for his legendary sourdough bread and doughnuts.
In Bread, Cake, Doughnut, Pudding, Justin shows you how to make mouth-watering treats, including:
- Classics like madeleines, croquembouche, sourdough starter and bread
- Old favourites with a twist from banana sticky toffee pudding to salted caramel custard doughnuts and deep fried jam sandwiches
- And finally his uniquely original recipes for fennel blossom ice cream and courgette and carrot garden cake
With over 150 recipes covering bread, biscuits, buns and cakes, hot, warm and cold puddings, ice cream, those doughnuts, savoury baking and store cupboard essentials, this book is full of recipes you'll want to make again and again.
'I have always loved eating his bread and cakes, and his the doughnuts are the best in the world. Fabulous book' Angela Hartnett
'Having always hugely enjoyed eating the seemingly endless, singular delights of this talented and very good baker, it is a boon and a half to know at last how Justin makes these so very, very delicious things' Jeremy Lee
One of the most innovative of our modern bakers -- Nigel Slater ― Observer Food Monthly
Best of the batch . . . Gellatly's sourdough is without peer in London ― Independent
With Justin the force is strong and the crumb is good -- Fergus Henderson
I have always loved eating his bread and cakes, and his the doughnuts are the best in the world. Fabulous book -- Angela Hartnett
Having always hugely enjoyed eating the seemingly endless, singular delights of this talented and very good baker, it is a boon and a half to know at last how Justin makes these so very, very delicious things -- Jeremy Lee
Whether it's healthy granola clusters for breakfast, an afternoon slice of Earl Grey and honey loaf or a decadent dessert of sticky banana pudding, this is as good as no-nonsense baking books get ― Crumbs
- ASIN : B01AU5V8RS
- Editore : Penguin; 1st edizione (28 aprile 2016)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Dimensioni file : 92186 KB
- Da testo a voce : Abilitato
- Screen Reader : Supportato
- Miglioramenti tipografici : Abilitato
- X-Ray : Abilitato
- Word Wise : Abilitato
- Lunghezza stampa : 369 pagine
- Posizione nella classifica Bestseller di Amazon: n. 586,440 in Kindle Store (Visualizza i Top 100 nella categoria Kindle Store)
- Recensioni dei clienti:
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
Thank you for a very handy compilation.