|Prezzo di copertina:||EUR 13,51|
|Prezzo Kindle:|| EUR 0,99 |
Risparmia EUR 12,52 (93%)
|Venduto da:||Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.|
Scarica l'app Kindle gratuita e inizia a leggere immediatamente i libri Kindle sul tuo smartphone, tablet o computer, senza bisogno di un dispositivo Kindle. Maggiori informazioni
Leggi immediatamente sul browser con Kindle per il Web.
Con la fotocamera del cellulare scansiona il codice di seguito e scarica l'app Kindle.
Segui gli autoriVisualizza tutto
Autumn Noir : An Unsettling Reads Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Anthology (An Unsettling Reads Anthology) (English Edition) Formato Kindle
|Nuovo a partire da||Usato da|
"Ti preghiamo di riprovare"
Original tales about the other, moodier season of change
Some of the short stories and poems in Autumn Noir unfold as gently as a wisp of chimney smoke. Others bring the heart-thumping thrills of an end-of-summer storm. All feature characters as vibrant as fall foliage and dialogue as crisp as autumn air. Join the down (but maybe not quite out), the struggling, the wicked, the forlorn, and the broken-hearted as they stumble and sometimes fall all the way down. To paraphrase Bette Davis, “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy read.”
REVIEWS"Some stories leave you hanging and gasping for more, some make you chuckle at the clever wickedness of seemingly innocent sneaky characters, some leave you shocked over twists at the end. All are worth reading. Autumn Noir: An Unsettling Reads Anthology is the perfect book for a cold night before a blazing fire."
— Kathleen Kaska, author of the award-winning Sydney Lockhart Mystery Series
"Autumn Noir contains stories that get under your skin... an exciting collection of stories, some will make you smile, others will send a chill down your spine, and others will keep you guessing the outcome. I loved it!"
— Kathryn Lane, award-winning author of the Nikki Garcia Thriller Series
Find some of your favorite authors and discover some new ones. Includes tales by Bev Vincent, Bethany Maines, Teresa Trent, Brandon Barrows, Stephen D. Rogers, and many more from the crime, mystery, noir, suspense, and thriller genres. Includes the following stories & poems:
- ‘A Slice for Stanley’ © Teresa Trent
- ‘Abscission’ © Dustin Engstrom
- ‘An Orchid to Die For’ © Wendy Harrison
- ‘Anathema’ © Robin Knabel
- ‘Autumn Heat’ © Oisin Breen
- ‘Death & Flying Saucers’ © Matthew Kresal
- ‘Escape Velocity’ © Bev Vincent
- ‘Every Single Funeral’ © Bethany Maines
- ‘Golden Silence’ © V.S. Kemanis
- ‘Hand Shadows’ © Rikki Santer
- ‘Hope Is an Opiate’ © Bob McNeil
- ‘Killer in a Diner’ © Nathan Squiers
- ‘Let It Go’ © Brandon Barrows
- ‘Misunderstood’ © Elif Offner
- ‘Nineteen Creaks’ © Peter DiChellis
- ‘Perdita’s Shoes’ © Kat Devitt
- ‘Poor Insect’ © D.P. Blanchard
- ‘Sensing the Fall’ © Stephen D. Rogers
- ‘Shadow Over the Hill’ © Matthew Chabin
- ‘The Block’ © H. Dair Brown
- ‘The Last Phone Booth’ © Lamont Turner
- ‘The Warbler’s Song’ © Vashelle Nino
- ‘The Weak Man’ © JM Connors
- ‘Those Forgotten Places’ © Mary Rajotte
- ‘To Bury Larry Little’ © W.E. Wertenberger
If you enjoyed this, check out our summer anthology, Summer Bludgeon!
Also enjoy fantasy, horror, and sci-fi? Check out our spring and winter anthologies, Hope Screams Eternal and Still of Winter!
Unsettling Reads, founded by fiction authors H. Dair Brown and Robin Knabel, offers spoiler-free reviews and recommendations on books from the Crime, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Noir, Sci-Fi, Suspense, and Thriller genres. And just to keep things spicy, they throw in the occasional author interview. Let Dair and Robin help you decide what to read the next time you're ready to sink down into the blankets and crack open a good book.
Find us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (@unsettlingreads)
- ASIN : B09HZDNY26
- Editore : Unsettling Reads, LLC (20 ottobre 2021)
- Lingua : Inglese
- Dimensioni file : 3372 KB
- Utilizzo simultaneo di dispositivi : illimitato
- Da testo a voce : Abilitato
- Screen Reader : Supportato
- Miglioramenti tipografici : Abilitato
- X-Ray : Non abilitato
- Word Wise : Abilitato
- Memo : Su Kindle Scribe
- Lunghezza stampa : 360 pagine
- Recensioni dei clienti: