- Acquista questo prodotto e ricevi 90 giorni gratis di streaming musicale con Amazon Music Unlimited. Dopo l'acquisto, riceverai un'email contenete informazioni su come iscriverti ad Amazon Music Unlimited. Vedi condizioni
Hai una domanda?
Trova le risposte utilizzando le informazioni sul prodotto, le Q&A e le recensioni
Alla tua domanda potrebbero rispondere venditori, produttori o clienti che hanno acquistato questo prodotto.
Per favore, verifica di aver inserito una domanda valida. Puoi modificare la domanda oppure pubblicarla lo stesso.
Inserisci una domanda.
If you already loved the Altra Paradigm, this version will not disappoint, you're in for a treat! The Paradigm was inspired by tired feet at the end of the Badwater 135, and this version will not disappoint. It is completely revamped and updated with a knit upper for durability, integrated StabiliPods for support, and an Altra EGO midsole for resilience and bounce. The revamped, knit upper and Altra EGO midsole along with the GuideRail and a full rubber outsole mean this shoe is both comfortable and ready to perform from 1 mile to 100.
Le recensioni migliori da altri paesi
Out of box I did 3 miles today (all pavement):
-No break in needed
-No foot pain
-Never noticed the zero drop issue some complain about
-Feet would have done more (body-not so much)
-Mesh top, so of course not waterproof ... can’t even believe people dropped a star or two for that .... they obviously didn’t read the description.
-WAY breathable. Didn’t get “pruney” Feet at all.
I got the blue - love them.
Recensito negli Stati Uniti il 12 aprile 2019
1. Roomy Toe Box - it’s roomy enough for me to stretch my toes out! I’ve never had a shoe like that. It’s SO nice!
2. Excellent cushion - the most cushion I’ve ever had in a shoe. It feels like I’m walking on a cloud. I used to hate running, but I can run on pavement in these shoes without my knees and ankles hurting!
3. Keeps my balance - I loose my balance a lot. But these shoes keep me from actually falling over. There’s some sort of extra support in them.
4. They pass the Shoe Test - my rheumatologist taught me how to test shoes for supportiveness: to try and know it over. If it springs back up, it’s a good shoe. You cannot knock this shoe over. Period. As a bonus, when you drop it, it lands right side up (like a cat!). I’ve never seen that either.
1. IT’S HOT! I’ve never complained of a shoe being hot. It could really use some mesh to air it out. I guess with so many good things, they had to sacrifice breathability. That’s livable with all the other good things.