Autori simili da seguire
Gestisci i seguendo
I clienti hanno anche acquistato articoli di
Imagine if you could learn how to request the right blood tests for your client, learn the secrets of lab values interpretation in order to understand the results, and help them to nourish their body to overcome their fatigue.
If only you had a reference guide that could reduce the time you spend trying to interpret blood tests, and answer your questions.
Questions such as:
- Which blood tests your client needs, and how to ask their doctor to run them
- Why your client may still be experiencing fatigue when their blood ranges are all “normal”
- The key difference between a lab reference range and an optimal laboratory value
- How to put together a plan that will help your client improve their energy and their blood test results
If you’re a therapist working with clients who are experiencing fatigue but their blood test results are all within normal blood ranges, this blood test book may be just what you’re looking for. In this Requesting and Interpreting Blood Tests book, registered nutritional therapist Kate Knowler will guide you through everything you need to know:
- How to ask the right questions to identify potential underlying causes of your client’s fatigue
- How to write to their doctor to request the appropriate blood labs
- Alternative options, if testing with their doctor is not an option
- The optimal ranges for key blood results when understanding fatigue
- Identifying nutrient deficiencies and insufficiencies
- Case studies to show how to interpret the results, and put together a plan for your client
You will find all of this information, and much more, in this blood testing book.
If you are ready, scroll back up and click on the "Buy Now" button to take control of this part of your practice.